Monday, February 9, 2009

My Personal Mission

My personal mission is to help you make planning and executing your event, whether it is a child's birthday party, baby shower, or wedding, as enjoyable as possible.  I want to allow you to request the exact cake you want, and to present it with finesse and quality of both aesthetics and taste, without charging so much as stores often do.

My relatively low prices are a reflection of one of my major goals - to improve my own portfolio and hone my skills.  Thank you for helping me do that!  My prices may rise, depending on the demand for my cakes, but I will post the projected increases at least two weeks before instituting them.

Due to my apartment contract, I can only accept orders from people who live on BYU campus.  I will assume that those who contact me live within my approved range.

Enjoy, and I hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment: