Friday, April 16, 2010

Price Listings for 2010

Hello everyone!

If you're here, you may be interested in pricing. I am proud to offer affordable custom cakes to my neighbors in Wymount Terrace and to limited others who may be interested in my creations. Prices have changed, so please take note:

I have square pans, circle pans, and heart-shaped pans in multiple sizes, as well as rectangle pans for small sheet cakes. My pricing is based on the round measurements, and may change depending on the shape of the pan you would like. All pricing assumes a double-layered cake with a layer of either frosting (free) or raspberry filling (price depends on size) in the middle and a layer of frosting (any color) over the top.

6-inch (the top tier of a wedding cake, and the size of my mini cakes): $10
8-inch: $10
10-inch: $13
12-inch: $16
14-inch: $20
16-inch: $26

Embellishments are priced as follows:

Star-tip design covering the whole cake: $6
Buttercream flowers: no charge
Writing (i.e. "Happy Birthday", etc.): no charge
Royal icing flowers: $3 per layer
Color flow decorations: $3 per layer
Fondant flowers or decorations: $3 per layer
Lace-work, drapery, or other complex piping: $3 per layer
Barbie-dress border: $2 per layer
Marshmallow fondant: $3 per layer

Exceptions:
German chocolate cake has a base price of $14
Applesauce spice has a base price of $12

I can make virtually any flavor of cake you would like, and I make them from scratch. Examples include: chocolate, vanilla, white, yellow, marble, German chocolate, spice, applesauce spice, red velvet, and raspberry swirl. Extra effort or special ingredients will cost a bit extra.

I always let my customers know the expected price before beginning the cake.

Thanks for visiting, and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment